We are manufacturers and engineering developers, we are not distributors or assemblers of other companies' products.
Our history and development
- Our company was established in 1997, in Durango, México. We began with a small but dedicated group of Mexican mechanical, industrial, and civil engineers, all with more than 26 years of experience in the construction of roads and infrastructure projects.
- In the beginning, we bought used asphalt plants and rock crushers from the Uinted States for refurbishment. Once repaired, we then certified this equipment with a full guarantee for resale within México. We had great success because of the reliability and productivity of our refurbished equipment.
Eventually, our experience repairing and refurbishing machines from the United States gave us the insights we needed to begin producing and manufacturing completely new equipment, such as integrated asphalt plants, mixer drums, hopper units, asphalt tanks, burners, crusher chassis, conveyor belts, etc.
- By 2006, we had already successfully integrated our asphalt plant No. 58 with all of this new equipment. This was our first successful completely integrated asphalt plant.
At the end of 2009 we built the first completely new rock crusher.
- We have dedicated all of our resources, countless hours of work, state-of-the-art technology, and the latest in industry research into the development and improvement of our asphalt plants and crushers. We measure the success of our products by the degree of satisfaction and the positive feedback from our customers.
To better illustrate this point, we ask potential clients to consider some of the more recent improvements to our asphalt plants:
- We introduced our own burner with pre-set power.
- We introduced our backflow drum with house bag type “Pulse Jet”.+
- We introduced a highly efficient and adjustable blade system inside the drum.+
- Our innovation continued with a “curved elevator.” At the time, this product was unique in the industry.+
- We added asphalt tanks to our line of products, complete with a computerized asphalt control system.+
- We added ports for the measurement of emissions to all of our chimneys. +
- We changed the baghouse of the counterflow plants of the ‘Pulse Jet’ system to the ‘Reverse Air’ system.+
- We changed the fan of the gas extractor, making it quieter with direct transmission system.+
- We introduced our current variable power burner with consistent pressure, with fuel pre-heater.+
- We completely sealed the air inlets to our drums.+
- We changed to sand color and coated all the drums with insulation and stainless steel.
- We introduced our ‘pugmill’ (external pallet mixer) as an option in counterflow drums.+
- We introduced a better computer to control the plant.+
- We added a little more height to our curved elevator.+
- We started manufacturing our own jaws and cones.
- We modernized the mounting chassis for greater resistance to fatigue caused by vibration.
- We improved the vibration systems of the screens for better operation with difficult materials.
- We changed our horizontal screens for inclined.+
- Over the years, our company has endured a lot of competition from smaller competitors who have tried to mimic the appearance of our machines, but failed in their efforts to produce machines that could match our own in productivity and energy efficiency.
This has been the feedback offered from our clients who attempted to replace our machines with “look-alikes” that weren’t able to perform as well, and ultimately cost more to operate because of the higher levels of energy consumption, as well as higher emission levels.
Our customers report high levels of satisfaction. We also have loyal customers who have purchased five asphalt plants and/or Triaso rock crushers.
- Our equipment has a reputation for durability and high productivity. We have designed our equipment to withstand aggressive work regimes. Our equipment has repeatedly demonstrated it can easily handle a 20 hour work shift.
While it is unusual for asphalt plants to be in use for such a duration, the opposite is true for rock crushers. Our crushers have been designed with a more aggressive work schedule in mind. Making our product well suited for the demands of the mining industry.
We achieved this, among many other things, with the following improvements:
- More recently, in 2013, we launched our cold mixing plant, which has several applications in construction and mining. The 2016 model has been completely redesigned.
- In 2015, we launched our "Basic" asphalt plant, which is more economical for small or start-up builders who can attend to their equipment in a more personal way.
- By 2016, we had already manufactured and sold more than 270 asphalt plants, a year in which we decided to redesign our machines to differentiate ourselves from our competition.
This is how we launched our new models of asphalt plants Plus and Counterflow, completely redesigned based on client feedback, making them even more reliable, productive and attractive.
We are really proud of them.
- Currently, our plants consume 70% less fuel that the best plants of the competition, including the famous brands of the United States. The quality of our asphalt mix is also the best, homogeneous throughout the day regardless of the production rate (Tons/Hr). We also comply with (or surpass) all environmental regulations to limit pollution to the extent possible. Each model of our asphalt plant is suitable for the environmental standards set by supervising agencies, regional/province/state standards, or the specifications of the client. As with all of our products, our goal is to reach minimum emissions levels of without sacrificing productivity or safety. For example, our counterflow plant’s emissions ratings are acceptable all over the world, even in those regions with the strictest environmental standards.
- Our Maintenance and Renewal department prioritizes our clients needs and provides needs resources to minimize the amount of “down time”. We pride ourselves on providing clients with dependable and serviceable machines; our Maintenance and Renewal Department responds immediately with personalized attention, the needed confirmations, and a practical schedule for delivery. We offer this service to all clients, even those located in other countries. Our promise is excellent service and customer support to all of our clients, no matter the location.
We know that crushers and asphalt plants are critical equipment on any construction site. Overall, production, related equipment and the roles of essential personnel often depends on the function and production of these machines. This is our promise and guarantee to all of our customers--we promise to do everything we can to ensure work stoppages are kept to an absolute minimum. We know from experience that excellent service in this area helps to ensure customer loyalty, and repeat business. Finally, we actually encourage our clients to compare our Maintenance and Renewal Service to other companies, and to give us feedback on our performance in this area.
An additional benefit from choosing our equipment is in its design. Rather than design our equipment with specialized features, instead we do our utmost to maintain universal features that allow clients to exchange of parts easily. In this way, we can help guide clients to local vendors which may have a universal piece that is easily accommodated by our machines. All of this makes the occasional maintenance of our machines easier and greatly reduces downtime. It also demonstrates our commitment to our client’s needs--we won’t “cheat” our way to additional sales. In fact, just the opposite, we will help you find a local supplier and universal part to get you back to work as soon as possible
We know that this keeps customers loyal to our brand, and that we have their recommendations and feedback to help us improve. Above all, we value customer feedback because this is what has allowed us to grow and develop as a company.
- We continue to develop our own technology and new designs to achieve more portable, more economic, and more productive equipment, with distinct advantages for international companies to the degree that we are now displacing other large manufacturers worldwide.
With regards to our Rock Crushers:
- Because we worked hard, we have grown. Below is a description of our infrastructure and company:
- Our Central Office--(2,200 sq. mt. of land and 1,100 sq. mt. office and retail space), located on one of the main boulevards of Durango, Mexico.
40 Employees, including managers, designers, salespeople, administrative staff and support staff.
- Our Factory--(18,600 sq. mt. of land and 5,000 sq. mt. of manufacturing space), also located in Durango, Dgo, just 7 minutes from our headquarters.
Here we have an assembly hall and general welding, electric-electronic assembly area, CNC machining center, electrostatic painting area, plasma cutting area, casting warehouse, warehouse, offices, maneuvering yard, etc. We employ an average of 250 seasoned professionals, including engineers, specialized technicians, welders, assistants, and support personnel. Our 25 installers and operators are also on call and ready to be deployed to the field the same day requests are made, or as soon as the need arises.
- Plots annexed to the factory for 6,300 sq. mt. available for future needs.
- As for manufacturing equipment--we have everything necessary to manufacture at the highest possible standards of quality. Professional grade lathes and CNC machine tools, plasma cutting tables, welding machines, cutting equipment, electrostatic paint booth, casting equipment, rolling machines, bending machines, shears, saw-tapes, pedestal drills, punching machines, tool, hoists, cranes, etc.
- We have a world-class engineering and design department, and the only one in Mexico that can produce asphalt plants and crushers. This production team is made up of a team of highly specialized and experienced engineers who work with the most advanced equipment and software in the design and simulation of computer work in real conditions.
In this way, we recreate actual working conditions onsite and practice real world testing of our equipment, thereby avoiding the need to “experiment” with clients. By the time our products reach our clients, we have already tested and practiced for many hours through a series of processes that replicate real world conditions and typical stress. No product is sold before the successful completion of our own assessments and final evaluation program.
Nobody knows more about asphalt plants and rock crushers in Mexico than we do.
- We currently cover approximately 70% of the Mexican market for new asphalt plants. Our goal is to cover 90%. The remaining 30% is still covered by the total of our competition; foreigners with distribution in Mexico and smaller national competitors.
- As for new rock crushers, we currently cover approximately 50% of the national construction market. The remaining 50% is still covered by the total of our competition, almost all foreign companies, with distribution and complementary shippers throughout Mexico. Many large mines in Mexico with foreign investment have preferred their traditional foreign suppliers. Our objective is to cover more of both markets--construction and mining.
- Our main competitors use the plants and crushers that many contractors sell for lack of work and money to contractors looking for lower investment. However, in the process of trying to save on their initial investment, they sacrifice productivity, quality of pavements and aggregates, production costs, control of theft of inputs and production, and collateral ecological problems.
- Regarding our international market, we have exported equipment to the United States, Canada, Australia, Guatemala, Ecuador, Panama, Venezuela, Colombia, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Dubai and Pakistan.
- Although we are constantly improving our equipment, in 2016 we radically redesigned our asphalt plants, with regard to functionality and aesthetics, and with all the experience we had gathered. Our crushers had a great redesign a few years ago, and in 2016 we gave them a few more “finishing touches”.
- Now we can say with all certainty that we have the best asphalt plants and portable rock crushers in the world. They show a great evolution and greatly differentiate our brand over the national and international competition.
- We have consolidated in the field of construction equipment manufacturing and mining internationally. However, in order to continue evolving, grow more and take advantage of the technological diversification that we have developed, in addition to our great capacity in the manufacture of high quality products, we have created an industrial division, capable of giving solutions to the needs in engineering industrial and manufacturing products for the industrial market, increasingly diversified and demanding.
If you want to know a little more about this area, please click here.